What is Diamond Painting?
Diamond painting, is a creative hobby that combines aspects of paint-by-numbers, embroidery, and cross-stitch. It's a relaxing and immersive artistic activity that has gained popularity in recent years.
1. Materials and Tools:
- Printed canvas: An adhesive canvas with a printed design.
- Small diamonds (or drills): Tiny acrylic or resin beads shaped like diamonds.
- Applicator pen: A pen-like tool that we fill tip with jelly glue for picking up and placing the diamonds.
- Jelly glue: Used to pick up the diamonds and put in place on canvas.
- Diamond tray: A tray for organizing and handling the diamonds.
- Symbol chart printed on canvas: Guidelines to follow the design and put colors on the project.